My husband’s step-mom gave me this recipe for zucchini bread several years ago and we really enjoy it every summer.
When I have enough zucchini growing in my garden I grate and freeze it so we can enjoy this bread all year long.
- 1 Cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Zucchini (Peeled & Grated)
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until frothy.
- Mix in the zucchini.
- Add baking soda, salt, baking powder, flour, and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Be sure to check out my other zucchini recipes for more ways to use zucchini.