Good afternoon! I hope you had a great week. Ours was another busy but good week.
I have been been busy with my new business, which I promise to tell you about soon, and I am really enjoying it.
I am praying that God will bless my business and allow it to prosper.
In addition to working (from home), I have been working in the garden and doing my normal household duties. Most importantly, I am having a ball with the kids.
They really are at fun ages right now. Yesterday, we went to the library in a nearby “big” city and you would have thought they had won the jackpot. 🙂
Picture of the Week
Speaking of those kids of mine, here is my favorite picture from this week.
My parents got the kids a new sand table and the boys were trying to entertain Janna so I could do a couple of things in the garden.
Interestingly, Janna wasn’t there when I snapped this picture. They were having so much fun they didn’t even seem to notice their sister wasn’t right there. (She was with me.) 🙂
Links I Loved
- Sometimes we all need this reminder. “You can’t always change your circumstance, but you can always choose your attitude.” (via Money Saving Mom)
- I have always liked my homemade deodorant, but I think I want to try this coconut lime deodorant when I need more. (via Vintage Amanda)
- Coconut flour is a gluten-free flour that I would like to use but I am always unsure of how to substitute it in a recipe. Here is a coconut flour conversion chart that should help me. (via Maria’s Nutritious & Delicious Journal)
- As a mom of three boys I enjoyed reading this post about having a young man in the making. (via The Better Mom)
- Even “if your kitchen counter wiping gets no ‘likes’…you matter.” Maybe you need this reminder, too. (via Simple Mom)
That about does it for this week. What’s new with you this week?