Good evening. I hope you had a great week. Ours was another busy but good one.
James, my 10 year old, has been playing basketball all season and this week he had 4 nights of tournament games. The first two nights he helped the 6th grade team (He’s just a 4th grader mind you.) win their tournament.
The second two nights he played in the 5th grade tournament, but they didn’t fair so well. Regardless, he had a lot of fun and learned so much.
On our way home from the game Thursday night we had to drive very slowly because the roads were very slick. Thankfully, we made it home without incident. I always pray for traveling mercies and I definitely felt God’s presence as I was driving.
Today Julia sang a song called “Where Go the Boats” in a solo contest and won a gold medal. She did a great job and I am proud of how hard she practiced. (If you want to hear her sing click here.)
Afterwards the three oldest kids and my husband got their eyes examined and now Joshua has to wear glasses, too. He was so amazed at what he could see on the way home. 🙂
Yes, this was definitely a busy week, but I am thankful that everyone seems to be feeling much better after our bout with sickness.
I did get to read a few posts this week that I thought you might enjoy.
- Do you sometimes just go out to eat instead of cooking at home because you think it’s easier? Here are 8 ways to avoid eating out that might help you eat at home more.
- Check out this idea for making a photocopy of hard to hang items. Brilliant!
- I am definitely going to be reading this post with 100 ways to organize your home with items from the dollar store since I am in organizational mode.
- Since Joshua has allergies and can’t eat most candy, I will try to get inspired by these 12 candy-free Valentine’s ideas.
- Patience is definitely a virtue. Here are 12 ways to be a more patient mom in just 24 hours.
This week’s BundleoftheWeek.com collection includes five amazing resources to help you run your home more efficiently! Covering everything from organizing your schedule and household records to meal planning, cleaning and budgeting, this bundle is the perfect collection to help you keep your home resolutions. Get all 5 ebooks for only $7.40 (a savings of over 80%) for one week only.
With your purchase, you’ll get all five of the following ebooks:
- Organizing Life as Mom by Jessica Fisher
- Easy. Homemade. by Mandi Ehman
- Plan It, Don’t Panic by Stephanie Langford
- 28 Days to Hope for Your Home by Dana White
- Hybrid Homemaker by Melissa Gorzelanczyk
Well, that about does it for this week in review post. What’s new with you?