Today I wanted to share some links to some non-sewing homemade gifts for children. First, I will share some that I have made and then share a few from around the web.
- My kids each have a personalized clock we made from a dollar store wall clock.
- A couple of years ago I made treasure chest kit (Pictured above. I did sew the bags.).
- My husband helped me make a wooden block set for our boys from scrap lumber.
- Here is my tutorial for making a flower princess wand.
- Dying playsilks is fun and they make a great gift.
Now, here are a few ideas for homemade gifts to make for children from around the web. Please let me know if you have links to share. I would love to add to this list.
- I love this cute idea for a Magnetic Paper Dolls Kit from Adventures in Mommydom.
- Here is fun idea for making a wooden picture toy from Sawdust and Paper Scraps.
- My son would absolutely flip for these hand painted wooden Star Wars toys from Filth Wizardry. (I wonder if I could do this by Christmas and not loose my sanity.)
- This play microphone from Indietutes is cute.
- This balloon wreath from How Does She would make a fun birthday gift for any child.
- This fish in a bag soap from Cap Creations would be a great gift idea.
- These slotted building discs from Made by Joel look like something my older boys would enjoy.
- This homemade I-spy book idea from Rookie Moms looks like a cool gift idea.
- This recycled wooden puzzle from Pink and Green Mama would make my youngest happy.
Hopefully, I can compile a list of sewn gift ideas for children for next Saturday.