I had some long-sleeved t-shirts that were in good shape, but had my old business name embroidered on them. I didn’t want to throw them in the rag pile, but I didn’t want to wear them anymore. So, I decided to cut them up for some sewing projects. I used the sleeves off the only one that wasn’t a girly color to make my baby some pants. The shirt was a 100% cotton knit.
I used another pair of pants to cut the curve and to know where to cut them at the top. Then I just stitched them together. I made a waistband out of fleece (too bad I didn’t have any that matched). They were super easy since the side seams and bottom hem were already sewn. I think I will have to make some more of these.