Last year I did a weekly (well, almost every week) post with my favorite pictures of the week. I had tried to take at least one picture every day.
This year I thought I would post a picture of the week along with my favorite links from the week.
Hopefully, this will be fun for me, and you as well.
This week’s picture was taken on January 1st during a rousing game of 500. The thing I love most about this picture is that while everyone is doing their own thing, Joshua appears to be celebrating. That boy sure keeps things interesting around here.
I have started something new this year. Each Saturday I plan to write down 7 things I am thankful for.
I have a special little journal and I am so looking forward to being intentional about being thankful for all of God’s blessings. I think it will be great to look back at, especially during any rough patches we may face.
Here are some great reads I found this week that you might be interested in, too.
- Dave Ramsey is offering a free budgeting guide and my friend The Queen of Free shows you how you can get a copy.
- This post from Love, Light, Laughter and Chocolate will have you crying and hugging your little ones even tighter.
- 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know Before She Turns 10 really made me think about what I want to teach my daughters.
- I love homemade natural cleaning products and will have to give this natural bleach alternative a try.
- The Happy Housewife (where I am a contributing writer) kicked off her new series called Fit for Good which should be full of great ideas.
Speaking of good reads, I wanted to let you know about an ebook bundle that is only good through Monday at 8:00 a.m. EST. so you will have to act quickly if you want to get in on this great deal.
I have read several of these books and plan to utilize them better this year. If you would like to know more simply click on the picture above.
This post contains an affiliate link. Thanks for supporting this site.