We have been enjoying some unseasonably warm temperatures this week. While I know spring is still a little ways off, it was nice to be able to take the kids outside without having to bundle them up like Ralphie’s little brother on a Christmas Story.
This week’s picture of the week was taken yesterday. There is something about this one that I just love.
Maybe it’s the people in it that make it so special to me, but what’s not to love about a daddy and his little girl, right?
This week I wanted to again share some links to posts I have read that I thought you might be interested in.
- Motherhood Is a Calling (and Where Your Children Rank) is worth the read for Christian mothers (and not just those with lots of children). I plan to use this quote the next time someone tells me I have my hands full due to having 5 children, “Yes they are—full of good things!”
- My friend Abbi of Proverbs 31 Living recently shared how she prepares for the future by preserving and stockpiling various foods.
- What do Google, FedEx, and Xerox have in common? I heard this post on my local Christian radio station read by the author himself.
- This was an interesting read about Christianity in America today.
- Here are two links about better utilizing Facebook. One is about making sure that you can see updates from pages you like via Simple Mom. The other is about making Facebook a more useful community.
Finally, if you are looking for some great parenting resources check out this deal.
This week, BundleoftheWeek.com is offering an amazing bundle of ebooks designed to support you in motherhood and parenting in general! This bundle is available for just $7.40 (a savings of over 75%!) and includes the following ebooks:
- Nurturing Creativity by Renee Tougas
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin
- Parenting with Positive Guidance by Amanda Morgan
- 4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions
- Steady Days by Jamie Martin
Get yours today! This offer lasts until 8:00 a.m Monday (1-14-13).
Well, that about wraps it up for this week. I hope you all had a wonderful week. Take care.
This post contains an affiliate link. Thanks for supporting this site.